Representation of women leading heart failure research remains limited, according to new research led by Penn Medicine. The authors say the findings point to a need to support great gender diversity among researchers to drive diversity among clinical trial participants and even improve patient outcomes.
- Special interests can be assets for youth with autism
- Controlling chemical catalysts with sculpted light
- US fishing and seafood industries saw broad declines last summer due to COVID-19
- New study compiles four years of corn loss data from 26 states and Ontario, Canada
- NIH scientists identify nutrient that helps prevent bacterial infection