Overallocation of surface water for growing food crops is shifting agriculture and other industry to use groundwater – which is much more difficult to measure and monitor. Using local producer knowledge as ‘soft data’ to estimate groundwater use in modelling is a helpful tool in mapping sustainable use of scarce resources, Flinders University experts say.
- ESMO 2020: Breast cancer drug set to transform prostate cancer treatment
- No benefit for post-operative radiotherapy in non-small-cell lung cancer
- First new drug in years reduces recurrence in high risk HR+ early breast cancer
- New first-line treatment option for metastatic kidney cancer
- UC study sheds light on cancer treatment, COVID-19