Environmental conditions such as sea surface temperature and the occurrence of cold water upwelling events drive the structure of interaction networks in marine intertidal communities via their effects on species richness, according to new research.
- Evolutionary paths: Scientists have found new patterns in protein evolution
- Neil deGrasse Tyson speaks out on space, politics, and science outreach
- Confidence in the authorities’ handling of COVID-19 provides good mental health
- Actively speaking two languages protects against cognitive impairment
- Glyphosate residue in manure fertilizer decrease strawberry and meadow fescue growth