Adding to mounting evidence of COVID-19’s disproportionate impact on some US communities, a new analysis of hospitalization rates from the University of Minnesota shows Black, Hispanic, American Indian and Alaskan Native populations in the United States are significantly more likely to be hospitalized due to COVID-19 than whites.
- NASA finds Tropical Storm Dolphin going swimmingly
- Regulatory T cells could lead to new immunotherapies aimed at treating multiple sclerosis
- Children with COVID-19 show different immune responses, but better outcomes than adults
- Evaluating impacts of COVID-19 lockdowns on children and young people
- Modeling future COVID-19 cases under a variety of immune responses, and with or without vaccines