Adding to mounting evidence of COVID-19’s disproportionate impact on some US communities, a new analysis of hospitalization rates from the University of Minnesota shows Black, Hispanic, American Indian and Alaskan Native populations in the United States are significantly more likely to be hospitalized due to COVID-19 than whites.
- When — not what — obese mice ate reduced breast cancer risk
- Impact of patient-reported symptom information on lumbar spine MRI Interpretation
- Finding a way to stop chemotherapy from damaging the heart
- Governments need to set clear rules for vaccinating health care workers against COVID-19
- In ED patients with chest and abdominal pain, care delivered by physicians and APPs is si