Researchers have adapted infrared technology to automate the tracking of visual tasks in infants in order to more accurately measure memory and cognitive behavior. The technique can help improve cognition studies in infants.
- Trying to beat a coke habit with cannabis? Not so fast !
- Secrets of traumatic stress hidden in the brain are exposed
- Pace of prehistoric human innovation could be revealed by ‘linguistic thermometer’
- Harpy eagles could be under greater threat than previously thought
- Children can bypass age verification procedures in popular social media apps