Research from the McKelvey School of Engineering at Washington University in St. Louis has determined that locusts can smell explosives and determine where the smells originated — an important step in engineering cyborg bomb-sniffing locusts.
- Sensors for a ‘smart’ wound bandage may track healing, immune response: Study
- Reconstruction of eye tissue gives new insight into outer retina
- Science snapshots from Berkeley Lab
- SMART researchers develop plant nanobionic sensor to monitor arsenic levels in soil
- Self-repairing gelatin-based film could be a smart move for electronics