A team of researchers at the Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering (PME) at the University of Chicago used state-of-the-art computer simulations to identify a preexisting drug that could fast-track a solution to the worldwide pandemic.
- Shift in West African wildmeat trade suggests erosion of cultural taboos
- Immunotherapy improves survival in advanced bladder cancer patients
- Private health insurers paid hospitals 247% of what medicare would
- Ancient human footprints in Saudi Arabia give glimpse of Arabian ecology 120000 years ago
- New study estimates nearly 90,000 cancer cases diagnosed in adolescents and young adults