Volcanic eruptions in the Cascade Range of the Pacific Northwest over the last 2.6 million years are more numerous and closely connected to subsurface signatures of currently active magma than commonly thought, according to newly publish research.
- Integrated anemia-SCD test demonstrates accurate results in study at 2020 ASH meeting
- Study reveals surprising benefit of clonal hematopoiesis in allogeneic transplants
- Researchers adapt cell phone camera for SARS-CoV-2 detection
- Mailman School experts contribute to new Lancet report on health and climate change
- Research reveals how airflow inside a car may affect COVID-19 transmission risk