NASA-NOAA’s Suomi NPP satellite provided forecasters with a visible image of Tropical Storm Josephine east of the Lesser Antilles island chain. Suomi NPP revealed that Josephine was being affected by wind shear.
- Research suggests our galaxy’s brightest gamma-ray binary system may be powered by a magnetar star
- New butterfly-inspired hydrogen sensor is powered by light
- Parents shouldn’t worry about their baby’s inconsistent sleep patterns
- Natural three-dimensional nonlinear photonic crystal
- A hint of new physics in polarized radiation from the early universe