Two common variants in the KIF3A gene increase the risk of young children having a dysfunctional skin barrier and developing the skin condition atopic dermatitis, according to study led by scientists at Cincinnati Children’s.
- Your cells look young for their age, compared to a chimp’s
- Male baboons with female friends live longer
- ESMO 2020: Breast cancer drug set to transform prostate cancer treatment
- No benefit for post-operative radiotherapy in non-small-cell lung cancer
- First new drug in years reduces recurrence in high risk HR+ early breast cancer