The co-authors, Associate Professor Dinar Fazullin and Associate Professor Gennady Mavrin, have been engaged in the topic of membrane elements for water purification for ten years. This research area is very pertinent because of the large volumes of liquid waste and a lack of specialized types of membranes.
- Boys’ club barriers create issues for Australian boards
- Controlling ultrastrong light-matter coupling at room temperature
- Inside the secret lives of synchronous fireflies
- KIST develops ambient vibration energy harvester with automatic resonance tuning mechanism
- Study finds lung transplant patients not given antifungal preventive drugs have higher risk of death