Changes in climate and habitat on the breeding and non-breeding grounds of migratory birds are both playing an important part in driving their long-term population changes.
- Brain circuitry shaped by competition for space as well as genetics
- Scientists got one step closer to solving a major problem of hydrogen energy
- Blocking enzyme’s self-destruction process may mitigate age-related diseases
- Successful Dartmouth TB vaccine moves forward after phase 2 trial
- Geoscience: Cosmic diamonds formed during gigantic planetary collisions