Researchers have designed an off-grid, low-cost modular energy source that can efficiently produce power at night. The system uses commercially available technology and could eventually help meet the need for nighttime lighting in urban areas or provide lighting in developing countries.
- Breathing easier with a better tracheal stent
- New delivery method promises relief from antipsychotic medication’s adverse side effects
- Biodistribution of AAV gene transfer vectors in nonhuman primate
- Want a hot stock tip? Avoid this type of investment fund
- Is your skin thirsty? Optoacoustic sensor measures water content in living tissue