Accurate temperature estimates of ancient oceans are vital because they are the best tool for reconstructing global climate conditions in the past. While climate models provide scenarios of what the world could look like in the future, paleoclimate studies (study of past climates) provide insight into what the world did look like in the past.
- Vitamin D regulates calcium in intestine differently than previously thought
- More evidence that cellular ‘death by iron’ could be promising avenue of cancer treatment
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise
- After 100 years, Cornell University plant pathologists revisit fire blight hypothesis
- COVID-19 may deepen depression, anxiety, and PTSD among pregnant and postpartum women