Investigators assessed the incidence, pattern and severity of injuries related to Intimate Partner Violence in patients at the Brigham during the COVID-19 pandemic. When they compared IPV injuries from the spring of 2020 to injuries over the previous three years, they found an alarming increase in physical injuries associated with IPV.
- Researchers adapt cell phone camera for SARS-CoV-2 detection
- Mailman School experts contribute to new Lancet report on health and climate change
- Research reveals how airflow inside a car may affect COVID-19 transmission risk
- No strings attached: maximizing wireless charging efficiency with multiple transmitters
- First in nation treatment for chronic subdural hematoma at Los Robles Health System