Researchers from the Cancer Science Institute of Singapore (CSI Singapore) at the National University of Singapore (NUS) have identified covalently closed circular RNAs (circRNAs) from key genes involved in leukemia development and provided greater understanding of their roles in haematological malignancies.
- Atom-Billiards with X-Rays: a new Approach to look inside of Molecules
- Simpler models may be better for determining some climate risk
- 3D camera earns its stripes at Rice
- How do Americans view the virus? Anthropology professor examines attitudes of COVID
- Color-coded biosensor illuminates in real time how viruses attack hosts