By efficiently converting CO2 into complex hydrocarbon products, a new catalyst developed by a team of Brown researchers could potentially aid in large-scale efforts to recycle excess carbon dioxide.
- Advancing gene editing with new CRISPR/Cas9 variant
- New review confirms disproportionate impact of COVID-19 on Black, Hispanic populations
- Low-dose CT for lung cancer screening: benefit outweighs potential harm
- Chemists get peek at novel fluorescence
- Tech makes it possible to digitally communicate through human touch