By efficiently converting CO2 into complex hydrocarbon products, a new catalyst developed by a team of Brown researchers could potentially aid in large-scale efforts to recycle excess carbon dioxide.
- Study: Black women with breast cancer experience delayed, longer treatment than whites
- Archaeology uncovers infectious disease spread – 4000 years ago
- A computer predicts your thoughts, creating images based on them
- Ways to improve petroleum coke combustibility studied with presence of metal catalysts
- College students with disabilities at greater risk for substance abuse