The tenth named tropical cyclone of the Atlantic Ocean hurricane season was named today, Aug. 13, 2020, after NASA-NOAA’s Suomi NPP satellite provided a nighttime image of the storm.
- Faced with shortages, researchers combine heat and humidity to disinfect N95 masks
- 160 genes linked to brain shrinkage in study of 45,000 adults
- Ascorbic acid-mediated reactions in organic synthesis
- COVID-19 news from Annals of Internal Medicine
- Coldest Northern Hemisphere temperature, first recorded by UW, officially confirmed