To improve our understanding of the antibody response conferring protection against HBV infection, scientists from the Institut Pasteur and Inserm, in collaboration with the Roche Innovation Center in Switzerland, produced and characterized human monoclonal antibodies specific to viral envelope antigens, referred as HBsAg, from blood memory B cells isolated from HBV vaccinees and natural controllers.
- Boys’ club barriers create issues for Australian boards
- Controlling ultrastrong light-matter coupling at room temperature
- Inside the secret lives of synchronous fireflies
- KIST develops ambient vibration energy harvester with automatic resonance tuning mechanism
- Study finds lung transplant patients not given antifungal preventive drugs have higher risk of death