Employers in Sweden more often reject job applications from transgender people — especially in male-dominated occupations. Moreover, transgender people face discrimination from two different grounds for discrimination. This is according to a study from Linköping University that was recently published in the journal Labour Economics.
- Boys’ club barriers create issues for Australian boards
- Controlling ultrastrong light-matter coupling at room temperature
- Inside the secret lives of synchronous fireflies
- KIST develops ambient vibration energy harvester with automatic resonance tuning mechanism
- Study finds lung transplant patients not given antifungal preventive drugs have higher risk of death