A major Houston health care system saw a significant increase in younger and Hispanic COVID-19 patients from the first surge to the second surge after Texas phased in reopening.
- Social media use linked with depression, secondary trauma during COVID-19
- Study reveals dietary fructose heightens inflammatory bowel disease
- Coming soon to a circuit near you
- Vessel noise present year-round at Cordell Bank National Marine Sanctuary
- Many ventilation systems may increase risk of COVID-19 exposure, study suggests