The Guadalquivir estuary showed the highest density of early stages fish and also of macro-zooplankton (fish prey). A higher concentration of organic matter (preferential food of the macrozooplanton in the Guadalquivir), provided by a greater flow of fresh water and correlated with total suspended solids, inorganic matter and turbidity, were the most typical characteristics of the Guadalquivir.
- NASA finds Tropical Storm Dolphin going swimmingly
- Regulatory T cells could lead to new immunotherapies aimed at treating multiple sclerosis
- Children with COVID-19 show different immune responses, but better outcomes than adults
- Evaluating impacts of COVID-19 lockdowns on children and young people
- Modeling future COVID-19 cases under a variety of immune responses, and with or without vaccines