A new study published in Nature Communications suggests by using a model of violin synchronization in a network of violin players, there are ways to drown out distractions and miscommunications that could be used as a model for human networks in society.
- Advancing gene editing with new CRISPR/Cas9 variant
- New review confirms disproportionate impact of COVID-19 on Black, Hispanic populations
- Low-dose CT for lung cancer screening: benefit outweighs potential harm
- Chemists get peek at novel fluorescence
- Tech makes it possible to digitally communicate through human touch