A trusting therapeutic relationship and outcome-oriented collaboration between therapist and patient are critical for the successful treatment of mental illness. And it pays to start early in therapy, a series of meta-studies by a task force of the American Psychological Association (APA) led by UZH psychology professor Christoph Flueckiger shows.
- ‘Best’ hospitals should be required to deliver tobacco treatment
- Suspension of fertility treatments during COVID-19 has mental health impacts
- 40% of O’ahu, Hawai’i beaches could be lost by mid-century
- E. coli bacteria offer path to improving photosynthesis
- Hyperbolic metamaterials exhibit 2T physics