An Iowa State University scientists contributed to a global effort to assemble the genome of the tuatara, a rare reptile species native to New Zealand. The tuatara genome sheds light on the genomic structure of a huge range of species, including humans.
- Airflow modeling suggests driving with all windows down safest to prevent COVID-19 transmission
- Lung tissue from COVID-19 patients and others reveals promising target to treat lung fibrosis
- Riding in a car in the pandemic: which windows to open?
- The heavier, the better — superior stability in isotope functionalized perovskites
- Hidden structure found in essential metabolic machinery