Scientists at the University of California, Riverside, have used machine learning to identify hundreds of new potential drugs that could help treat COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, or SARS-CoV-2. To identify several candidates, they developed a drug discovery pipeline — a type of computational strategy linked to artificial intelligence.
- Engineered ‘off the shelf’ stem cells target breast cancer that metastasizes to the brain
- Instrument at BESSY II shows how light activates MoS2 layers to become catalysts
- The future of contactless care: robotic systems gain patient approval
- Molecular mechanisms identified in chronic skin inflammation
- BCAS3-C16orf70 complex is a new actor on the mammalian autophagic machinery