Here, we demonstrate that 2D D-J perovskites experiencevarious transitions under pressure, such as crystalline-amorphous and 2D-three-dimensional structural transformation, and theprobable metallization are strongly suggested. Moreover, thefundamental changes in the material properties are observed at ambient conditions after pressure treatment, which is crucial for achieving the desired characteristics for viable applications.
- A new strategy of cell entry for some types of parvoviruses
- Climate pledges ‘like tackling COVID-19 without social distancing’
- Provide shady spots to protect butterflies from climate change, say scientists
- Sweet success: Heavy consumption of sugary beverages declined in the US from 2003 to 2016
- Sky islands and tropical alpine sunflowers at risk of disappearing