Two topical immunosuppressant medications commonly prescribed to treat skin conditions do not appear to increase the risk for the most common forms of skin cancer, despite package label warnings to the contrary.
- Trying to beat a coke habit with cannabis? Not so fast !
- Secrets of traumatic stress hidden in the brain are exposed
- Pace of prehistoric human innovation could be revealed by ‘linguistic thermometer’
- Harpy eagles could be under greater threat than previously thought
- Children can bypass age verification procedures in popular social media apps