An international research team led by The University of Manchester has revealed a nanomaterial that mirrors the ‘magic angle’ effect originally found in a complex man-made structure known as twisted bilayer graphene — a key area of study in physics in recent years.
- Your cells look young for their age, compared to a chimp’s
- Male baboons with female friends live longer
- ESMO 2020: Breast cancer drug set to transform prostate cancer treatment
- No benefit for post-operative radiotherapy in non-small-cell lung cancer
- First new drug in years reduces recurrence in high risk HR+ early breast cancer