A new study by a team of researchers at the University of Toronto identifies the region of the brain’s hippocampus that links low income with decreased memory and language ability in children. The research shows it is the anterior hippocampus that is associated with differences in cognition related to income.
- Virtual doctor visits are increasing, but use differs by patient race, age and insurance
- Airflow modeling suggests driving with all windows down safest to prevent COVID-19 transmission
- Lung tissue from COVID-19 patients and others reveals promising target to treat lung fibrosis
- Riding in a car in the pandemic: which windows to open?
- The heavier, the better — superior stability in isotope functionalized perovskites