New research on the popularity of Congress members’ Instagram posts reveals some surprising factors at play that could elevate their influence on the platform and make for more effective campaigns.
- Shift in West African wildmeat trade suggests erosion of cultural taboos
- Immunotherapy improves survival in advanced bladder cancer patients
- Private health insurers paid hospitals 247% of what medicare would
- Ancient human footprints in Saudi Arabia give glimpse of Arabian ecology 120000 years ago
- New study estimates nearly 90,000 cancer cases diagnosed in adolescents and young adults