A study that asked children to assess three different robots showed that they responded most positively to simple robots shaped like flower pots, and were most sceptical of Pepper the robot, which looks more human.
- Breathing easier with a better tracheal stent
- New delivery method promises relief from antipsychotic medication’s adverse side effects
- Biodistribution of AAV gene transfer vectors in nonhuman primate
- Want a hot stock tip? Avoid this type of investment fund
- Is your skin thirsty? Optoacoustic sensor measures water content in living tissue