Of ever-increasing concern for operating a tactical communications network is the possibility that a sophisticated adversary may detect friendly transmissions. Army researchers developed an analysis framework that enables the rigorous study of the detectability of ultraviolet communication systems, providing the insights needed to deliver the requirements of future, more secure Army networks.
- Breathing easier with a better tracheal stent
- New delivery method promises relief from antipsychotic medication’s adverse side effects
- Biodistribution of AAV gene transfer vectors in nonhuman primate
- Want a hot stock tip? Avoid this type of investment fund
- Is your skin thirsty? Optoacoustic sensor measures water content in living tissue