SUTD researchers 3D printed a micro-scaled physical device to demonstrate a new level of control in the directed differentiation of stem cells, enhancing the production of cardiomyocytes.
- HIV drugs could prevent diabetes, study suggests
- NASA sees post-tropical storm Teddy generating heavy rain over Eastern Canada
- Study identifies weight-loss threshold for heart health in patients with obesity, diabetes
- Study finds gut microbiome plays important role in sleep regulation
- Fructose made in the brain could be a mechanism driving Alzheimer’s disease