Scientists at the University of Bath in the UK have taken an important step towards understanding the interaction between layers of atomically thin materials arranged in stacks. They hope their research will speed up the discovery of new, artificial materials, leading to the design of electronic components that are far tinier and more efficient than anything known today.
- Study reveals racial disparities in clinical trial recruitment
- Researchers identify new type of superconductor
- Think you have chemical intolerance? Answer 3 questions
- Nanoparticle SARS-CoV-2 model may speed drug discovery for COVID-19
- USC/Princeton study finds middle-aged americans report more pain than the elderly