Scientists from the Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea, discover a new way to diagnose Alzheimer’s disease by analyzing the levels of specific proteins in nasal discharge. This simple and inexpensive method could help in timely diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease, in order to start treatment as soon as possible, thus delaying disease progression.
- Development of high-sensitivity, wide-IF band heterodyne receiver in THz frequency range
- Evolutionary paths: Scientists have found new patterns in protein evolution
- Neil deGrasse Tyson speaks out on space, politics, and science outreach
- Confidence in the authorities’ handling of COVID-19 provides good mental health
- Actively speaking two languages protects against cognitive impairment