Cleveland Clinic researchers have developed and validated a risk prediction model (called a nomogram) that can help physicians predict which patients who have recently tested positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, are at greatest risk for hospitalization. This new model, published in PLOS One, is the second COVID-19-related nomogram that the research team has developed.
- Ecological power storage battery made of vanillin
- The most sensitive optical receivers yet for space communications
- The development of climate security discourse in Japan
- Foreign election interference focuses on cultivating distrust, reducing consensus
- COVID-19 infects majority of bad dreams — study