A new animation of night-time imagery from NASA-NOAA’s Suomi NPP satellite revealed how the Eastern Pacific Ocean’s Elida transformed into a hurricane over a three-day period.
- Boys’ club barriers create issues for Australian boards
- Controlling ultrastrong light-matter coupling at room temperature
- Inside the secret lives of synchronous fireflies
- KIST develops ambient vibration energy harvester with automatic resonance tuning mechanism
- Study finds lung transplant patients not given antifungal preventive drugs have higher risk of death