NASA’s Terra satellite revealed that a wispy looking Tropical Depression 06W in the Northwestern Pacific Ocean was being battered by wind shear. That wind shear is not expected to wane and the storm is expected to weaken.
- Special interests can be assets for youth with autism
- Controlling chemical catalysts with sculpted light
- US fishing and seafood industries saw broad declines last summer due to COVID-19
- New study compiles four years of corn loss data from 26 states and Ontario, Canada
- NIH scientists identify nutrient that helps prevent bacterial infection