A new study published in the Journal of Food Science suggests monosodium glutamate (MSG) can be used to significantly reduce sodium while also promoting the enjoyment of better-for-you foods like grains and vegetables.
- Brain circuitry shaped by competition for space as well as genetics
- Scientists got one step closer to solving a major problem of hydrogen energy
- Blocking enzyme’s self-destruction process may mitigate age-related diseases
- Successful Dartmouth TB vaccine moves forward after phase 2 trial
- Geoscience: Cosmic diamonds formed during gigantic planetary collisions