Scientists have been warning about an ‘insect apocalypse’ in recent years, noting sharp declines in specific areas — particularly in Europe. A new study shows these warnings may have been exaggerated and are not representative of what’s happening to insects on a larger scale.
- NASA finds Tropical Storm Dolphin going swimmingly
- Regulatory T cells could lead to new immunotherapies aimed at treating multiple sclerosis
- Children with COVID-19 show different immune responses, but better outcomes than adults
- Evaluating impacts of COVID-19 lockdowns on children and young people
- Modeling future COVID-19 cases under a variety of immune responses, and with or without vaccines