Cricket umpires struggle to please everyone at the best of time but the different formats of the game make it even harder for them, especially when it comes to LBW decisions. A PhD candidate in QUT’s School of Exercise & Nutrition Sciences has used data from Cricket Australia to conclude umpires are less accurate in calling LBW in T20 matches. His findings have just been published.
- Ecological power storage battery made of vanillin
- The most sensitive optical receivers yet for space communications
- The development of climate security discourse in Japan
- Foreign election interference focuses on cultivating distrust, reducing consensus
- COVID-19 infects majority of bad dreams — study