1. Initial weeks of pandemic saw a swift increase in virtual visits, sharp decrease in in-person visits at the VA ; 2. Researchers report cases of myasthenia gravis associated with COVID-19 infection.
- College students with disabilities at greater risk for substance abuse
- European survey shows alarmingly low awareness of erectile dysfunction
- Black women may be less likely to receive timely treatment for breast cancer
- COVID-19 and the decolonization of Indigenous public health
- Spike in new nut anaphylaxis in children at Halloween and Easter