In a new article in IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, researchers demonstrated how a deep learning framework they call “Brain-NET” can accurately predict a person’s level of expertise in terms of their surgical motor skills, based solely on neuroimaging data.
- The male Y chromosome does more than we thought
- Ultrapotent compound may help treat C. diff, reduce recurrence
- High-performance single-atom catalysts for high-temperature fuel cells
- Novel neuroimaging study on dissociative symptoms reveals wounds of childhood trauma
- Historical racial & ethnic health inequities account for disproportionate COVID-19 impact