A first-of-its-kind study by researchers from the Boston University School of Public Health (BUSPH) shows a decline in deaths related to atrial fibrillation (irregular heartbeat) over the last 45 years.
- ESMO 2020: Breast cancer drug set to transform prostate cancer treatment
- No benefit for post-operative radiotherapy in non-small-cell lung cancer
- First new drug in years reduces recurrence in high risk HR+ early breast cancer
- New first-line treatment option for metastatic kidney cancer
- UC study sheds light on cancer treatment, COVID-19