A study from the Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences in Arts & Sciences adds nuance to the idea that an aging memory is a poor one and finds a potential correlation between the way people process the boundaries of events and episodic memory.
- Faced with shortages, researchers combine heat and humidity to disinfect N95 masks
- 160 genes linked to brain shrinkage in study of 45,000 adults
- Ascorbic acid-mediated reactions in organic synthesis
- COVID-19 news from Annals of Internal Medicine
- Coldest Northern Hemisphere temperature, first recorded by UW, officially confirmed