New research suggests that education provides little to no protection against the onset of cognitive declines later in life. It can, however, boost the cognitive skills people develop earlier in life, pushing back the point at which age-related dementia begins to impact a person’s ability to care for themselves.
- Protein molecules in cells function as miniature antennas
- Unexpected finding reveals new target for aggressive form of lung cancer
- Operations on screen: Creating an accessible surgery simulator
- Brexit opens the door to tougher anti-smoking measures
- Discovery of plant amyloids could help create varieties with improved seed quality