Automatic gratuities leave restaurant patrons with a bad taste, even when the meal and the service were excellent, new research from Washington State University indicates.
- Fast-moving gas flowing away from young star caused by icy comet vaporisation
- COVID-19 studies should also focus on mucosal immunity, researchers argue
- Measuring broken hearts: divorce has negative effects on physical and mental health
- Scientists reveal regions of the brain where serotonin promotes patience
- Mine ponds amplify mercury risks in Peru’s Amazon