I went into the MRI bracing for the wave of panic I knew would come as soon as I was strapped down and inside the machine.” In “A Tale of Two MRIs” by patient Lelainia Lloyd, her experiences–good and bad–are shared as part of an upcoming special issue of the Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences, published by Elsevier.
- Broad beans versus soybeans as feedstuff for dual-purpose chickens
- SLAC invention could make particle accelerators 10 times smaller
- New brain cell-like nanodevices work together to identify mutations in viruses
- Three genes predict success of naltrexone in alcohol dependence treatment
- Your neighborhood may raise your risk of chronic kidney disease