A simple blood test that does not require overnight fasting has been found to be an accurate screening tool for identifying youth at risk for type 2 diabetes and heart disease risk later in life.
- Smart cruise control steers drivers toward better decisions
- Volcanic ash could help reduce CO2 associated with climate change
- Vitamin D deficiency leads to obesity, stunted growth in zebrafish
- New method developed to help scientists understand how the brain processes color
- Sensational COVID-19 communication erodes confidence in science